These little Peanut Butter Brownie Bites are so super easy to make, and you probably already have these 5 ingredients on hand! The important thing to note, is that you want all natural, organic peanut butter which contains only peanuts, or peanuts and salt. No added sugar, no palm oils, no stabilizers.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter (I use Crunchy, but Creamy would work just as well.)
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Chopped Pecans
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 8×8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Thoroughly mix all 5 ingredients together. (I’ve found that a wooden spoon works best!)
- Transfer to baking dish and softly mash the batter down until it reaches the edges.
- Bake 20 – 22 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool about 10 minutes before cutting.