2018 is almost here! January 1st is always a good “reset” button for different aspects of our lives. It’s a chance to start over.
Health & Fitness is typically one of the first things we think about when making our New Year’s Resolutions. Resolutions are typically abandoned by February, but, that’s why I start a fresh, new session of Bootcamp each and every January. I want to help you keep your fitness resolutions all year through!
This year, I am adding two new spots to allow a maximum of 12 campers. I usually give my current campers first dibs on the spots before I open them up, however; this year, it’s first come, first served. All 12 spots are open as of now, and will only be filled once I have your signed registration agreement and registration fee. I want to give everyone who is really serious about their health the opportunity to join. With modifications available for every exercise, any fitness level is welcome!
What can you expect:
- A motivational, encouraging environment.
- Proven workouts to get your heart rate up and blast calories.
- Education on exercise and nutrition.
- Calming, cool down sessions with yoga to help prevent injuries.
What I’m looking for in participants:
- Those who are serious about their health.
- Those who intend on participating to their fullest ability.
- Those who intend on coming to every session (I do understand emergencies happen.).
- Those who do not wish to cause drama.
I want to help you reach your goals in the best possible environment. One that is drama free, positive and encouraging. Please contact me today if you have any questions, or would like to register!
Credit Card registrations can be made here: http://fashionistafitness.com/bootcamp-schedule/
Cash payments are also accepted.
I look forward to making you sweat!!!!!!!
Yours in Health,